Wednesday, 7 November 2007

Progression 3D Project

I have started researching Atlantis - I have found a plan of it which we could use that was described by plato. Also I have found some descriptions which are interesting we could incoporate these ideas in a metaphorical way.

I want to spend some time listening to some music tracks - I was thinking about trying to relate the 'Atlantis' idea with the 'new world' music. I like some of the arabic music tracks and also the aboriginal sound which is very different from western music.

After our group meeting today we realised that we need to focus on the narrative part of the project. We also came to a decision that we will focus on the 'Atlantis' theme. As Martin pointed out there is no ending of the story which allows us to use our own creativity to come up with a solution to fit into our animation.

No comments: